5 Monday Marketing Must-Reads | December 2, 2013
Happy Monday! Today we’re introducing our first installment of 5 Monday Marketing Must-Reads, highlights from around the web that will give you some inspiration for your work week, curated by our Nectafy team.
- How to Speed up the Blog Writing Process [My Method]. Everybody has his or her own methods in gathering thoughts for writing, but this article from Darren Rowse at Problogger pretty much nailed it when it comes to bringing quality content to life at a faster pace.
- This one from Marcus Sheridan also got our attention. While more and more companies are trying to get their employees to join in and contribute to creating much-needed content, it’s not always easy. Here’s why: What To Do in the Debate Between Employee and Company Voice in Content Marketing
- Read about these social media disasters and avoid making any of these mistakes yourself! 5 Social Media Catastrophes Your Brand Must Remember
- John McTigue’s evaluation of the pros and cons of the different types of content is excellent. Static, Dynamic and Interactive Content: Pros and Cons
- And, lastly, here are PR Trends for 2014 you’ll want to take into consideration before finalizing your upcoming marketing campaigns.
What have you read and loved lately? Leave us a comment and a link below.